Dali Subwoofer Series are a wonderful addition to almost any setup, whether they are used to create home theatre sound that shakes the ground or to gently improve low-frequency performance. giving every movie or music experience more depth and dimension. Whether they are utilised to produce home theatre sound that shakes the ground or to enhance low-frequency performance subtly, these are a beneficial complement to practically any setup. The Dali Subwoofer Series is strong, and balanced, and they deliver excellent bass. The subwoofers are all made to function equally well with music and movies. In this review, let’s uncover more details about the Dali subwoofer series.
List of Best Dali Subwoofer Series
Dali Sub C-8 D – Subwoofer
It has been designed so that the DALI SUB C-8 D subwoofer works just as well with music and movies. The SUB C-8 D is anything from a boombox because it has an 8″ down-firing woofer that is strong and detailed. The Dali sub C8D has a built-in Class-D digital amplifier and can deliver a massive 170 watts, with peaks of up to 220 watts. This low distortion amplifier delivers a strong, well-balanced sound to the bass cone that fills even the largest rooms. The C-8 D is melodic and quite capable of getting (very) loud. You get the punch you want from action movies, but the C8D is deft enough to let you hear the various textures of a bass guitar rather than just a single one-note bass boom while listening to music.
Here, the flexibility comes from DALI’s renowned paper fibre cone, making the bass seem to belong to the music rather than apart from it. The DALI C-8 D is simple to accommodate, even if it has a deep, rich sound. The tidy, cube-shaped sub is best positioned in the room’s corner, possibly behind the TV. Thanks to its subdued black finish, it also perfectly integrates with your TV and other components. With the Dali C8D, you can hear the bass without ruining the music.
- DALI subwoofer amplifiers offer the endurance to sustain high-yield performance as well as the headroom to manage the most demanding sounds.
- The cabinet and driver are perfectly matched to deliver a powerful bass performance.
- The lightweight and agile 8″ cone in high-quality paper pulp has excellent breakup characteristics for convincing reproduction of movies and music.
- Perform well on both movies and music.
- Provied wide deispersion.
- Deliver low loss performance.
- Deliver 220 Watt peak power
- Big and Bulky Size
Dali Sub E-9 F – Subwoofer
What is feasible at this price point is redefined by the DALI SUB E-9 F subwoofer. Including a 9 “The SUB E-9 F is a powerful, precise, large-air-moving woofer manufactured entirely of pure aluminium that delivers a highly dynamic performance in a fashionable enclosure. In comparison to larger subwoofers, the subwoofer’s comparatively small size allows more flexible placement.
The Dali E9F features a 9 “Aluminum cone woofer that performs better than expected in terms of transient response and is rigid, light, and portable. The built-in 170 Watt RMS Class D amplifier is extremely linear and produces sound with no distortion. The SUB E-9 F, which was created to provide the most continuous power possible, also offers 220 Peak Watts to accommodate more demanding music and movie soundtracks.
- DALI subwoofer amplifiers possess the endurance to sustain high-yield performance as well as the headroom to manage the most demanding sounds.
- DALI subwoofers are compatible with nearly any amplifier or receiver with its LFE and LINE inputs.
- The cabinet and driver are perfectly matched that deliver a powerful bass performance.
- The cabinet is lifted off the ground by four large polymer-based spikes to reduce unwelcome turbulence.
- Stunning designs that make an impression.
- Maintain high-yield performance.
- Compatible with almost any amplifier or receiver.
- The cabinet and driver deliver a powerful bass performance.
- Eliminate unwanted turbulence.
- It might be more refined and understated.
- The subwoofer isn’t wireless.
Dali Sub E-12 F – Subwoofer
A strong, well-balanced subwoofer with great bass reproduction is the DALI SUB E-12 F. The SUB E-12 F seamlessly fits with any stereo or multi-channel system and features a 12″ aluminium woofer for optimal robustness with its . Comparable to bigger subwoofers, the subwoofer’s comparatively small size allows for flexible placement and pairs beautifully with OPTICON MK2, FAZON, OBERON, and SPEKTOR line speakers.
The SUB E-12 F features a substantial 12 “Excellent transient response is ensured by the strong, light weight, and aluminium cone woofer. The Dali E12F cone’s design eliminates the need for a dust cap, ensuring piston-like movement and minimising distortion. The strong MDF cabinet is made in accordance with our strict specifications.
- It has the stamina to keep a high-yield performance and the headroom to draw out that little extra when needed.
- It is compatible with almost any amplifier, receiver or processor due to the choice of LFE or LINE inputs.
- Giving the illusion that the subwoofer is floating on air, the elegant aluminium base decouples the subwoofer from the floor and integrate seamlessly to the room.
- The cabinet is made to match perfectly to the woofer’s dimensions without sacrificing the internal volume required to deliver robust bass performance.
- Powerful and strong bass.
- Does not distort.
- Gives powerful drive.
- Truly musical.
- Too big in size.
- Subwoofer could conceivably be even more willing
Dali Sub K-14 F – Subwoofer
In the review of DALI SUB K-14 F, we found that it is equipped with a 500-watt class D amplifier and a 14″ aluminium long stroke woofer, giving it the power and precision needed for both wonderful music and spectacular movie reproduction. Prepare to be pushed lower in your seat by connecting your amplifier to the subwoofer via LFE or line-out. DALI advises using this subwoofer with systems like RUBICON, OPTICON, or ZENSOR, among others. Customers with speakers from other manufacturers will, however, undoubtedly also find what they require in this sub.
The Dali K14F is a big subwoofer with a well concealed design. The 14″ woofer appears to have a massive woofer and a small cabinet since it almost touches the edge of the stylish high gloss front baffle. A stylish aluminium foundation efficiently disconnects the entire cabinet from the ground. This spacing, which makes the box appear to hover 50 mm above the floor, removes any potential turbulence from the area between the cabinet and the floor itself.
- The aluminum-based robust cone structure avoids the need for a dust cap and contributes to the woofer’s piston-like performance.
- The cabinet is designed to fit perfectly to the size of the woofer, without forgoing the inner volume that is needed to produce a powerful bass performance.
- All DALI subwoofer amplifiers have the endurance to maintain a high output and the headroom to provide a bit more power when necessary.
- DALI subwoofers are compatible with practically any amplifier, receiver, or processor with the options of LFE, mono, or stereo LINE inputs.
- 14” aluminium long stroke woofer
- 500 watts class D amplifier
- Solid aluminium base
- High gloss white or black front baffle
- Heavy in weight
- No magnetic shielding
Dali Sub M-10 D – Subwoofer
With a dramatic output of 500W RMS, a 10 inch long stroke design woofer with robust carbon fibre cones, dual spider, low loss suspension, and a large magnet system is housed in a beautifully designed, small enclosure. The remote-controlled subwoofer may be used with both high-end stereo and home theatre systems. It has separate settings and memory for stereo and theatre.
The sturdy, closed MDF cabinet containing all of this complies with and surpasses the strict DALI criteria because it was designed and built using all of DALI’s acoustics expertise. Size-defying bass volume and extension are delivered into your room in a small package by the powerful woofer, amp, and closed box working together. The base of the cabinet is constructed from 25 mm plywood to guarantee a sturdy working environment for this woofer. This ensures a firm hold on the driver and prevents any loss brought on by the woofer’s response movement.
- The subwoofer is lifted off the floor and blended into the environment by the sleek aluminium base, giving the impression that it is hovering in midai
- The enclosure is made to precisely match the woofer’s dimensions while maintaining the internal volume required to generate powerful bass.
- With the option of LFE or wired inputs, Sub M-10 D is compatible with practically any amplifier, receiver, or processor.
- Increasing the bass output and distribution around the room.
- Sleek and simple design
- Have the power to perform high performance playback
- Can be operated with remote
- Magnificent build
- No cons detected.
Dali Sub P-10 DSS – Subwoofer
The DALI SUB P-10 DSS was created with the intention of raising the bar for subwoofer enjoyment and performance in your dedicated home theatre. The DALI SUB P-10 DSS has been designed to work equally well with music and movies, in contrast to many other subwoofers on the market. With a dramatic output of 500W RMS, a trio of 3 x 10 inch long stroke woofers with strong carbon fibre cones, a dual spider, low loss suspension, and a large magnet system are housed in a beautifully designed, small enclosure.
The P-10 DSS remote-controlled subwoofer will be a capable upgrade to high-end audio and home theatre systems. It has independent settings and memory for stereo and theatre. DALI advises using the subwoofer in conjunction with systems like EPICON, HELICON, MENTOR, and FAZON F5. APPLICATION Customers who own speakers from different brands will undoubtedly find what they require in this subwoofer as well. This subwoofer is the ideal upgrade for any mid- to high-end loudspeaker system thanks to its design, technology, and construction.
- The strong aluminium or carbon fibre cone enables linear, piston-like driver movement and does away with the necessity for a dust cap.
- DALI subwoofers are compatible with practically any amplifier or receiver thanks to their LFE and LINE inputs.
- The cabinet and driver are perfectly matched to deliver a powerful bass performance.
- DALI subwoofer amplifiers have the stamina to maintain high-yield performance and the headroom to handle the most challenging audio
- Remote contro operated
- 25 mm wood laminate base
- Powerful Class d amplifier
- Hi-Fi cinema mode
- There were no cons found.
Bringing richness and a second dimension to every movie or music experience. DALI subwoofers are a useful addition to almost any setup, whether they are used to create home theatre sound that shakes the ground or to gently improve low-frequency performance. The Dali Subwoofers are the company’s signature subwoofers. They are created to provide a genuine high-end experience. They have a tonne of technology packed in and are created with THX certified materials. The Dali Subwoofers would be a perfect option for you if you have the space, the money, and are searching for a genuinely high-end musical experience.