This policy was last updated on March 6, 2022.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To other subsidiaries of our group
- To agents, suppliers, vendors, and partners
- In case we sell our business.
- In circumstances where we are required by law to share the information
- If we acknowledge that such measures are necessary to secure the website, prevent fraudulent cybercrime, and for the personal safety of one or more individuals.
- To describe our services to third-party websites, potential advertisers, and sponsors, we may disclose general statistics about visitors.
Note: These statistics do not contain any personal data.
Use and Sharing of Information
A brief of how it works:
- Whether by entering it on our website or giving us in any other way, the information you share is stored and used to respond to your inquiries, personalize your shopping experience, improve our business, and correspond with you. If you choose not to give us specific information, some features may not be available to you.
- We may also receive your information when you interact with the content and ads on our website. With the help of cookies, we receive certain information when your web browser accesses our website.
- We may also send you emails with your consent to keep you updated. Our emails are helpful and personalized according to your activities and preferences. Whether you want us to send you emails depend on you.
- We may add information we receive from other sources to your account.
Privacy and Security