The Marantz NR1711 is one of the newer entries that offers an impressive feature set at a mid-range price point. This unit has most of the features you could ask for in a home theater receiver including wireless connectivity, built-in streaming services, and support for both HDR and Dolby Atmos audio codecs. This makes it a great choice if you want something that can handle almost any media type with ease while still being affordable enough to make it worth your time.
The main aspect you’ll notice right off the bat is the inclusion of both Dolby Atmos and DTS:X decoding. This means that you can stream audio from compatible devices directly to the receiver without having to run an actual cable. If you have devices without Bluetooth support, you can use the Ethernet port to use this model as a wired network hub. This unit also has a variety of other inputs and outputs for connecting your various home theater components. You’ll find five HDMI inputs, two HDMI outputs, three analog audio inputs, and three digital audio inputs.
This compact Marantz AVR is aggressively configured and capable of blowing out rowdy Dolby Atmos action movies or getting down with multi-channel music. It’s also ideally suited as a centre for next-generation gaming consoles, however there’s a 4K 120fps elephant in the room that we can’t ignore.
- Useful features and great performance
- Built-in home network hub so you don’t have to run wires
- Plenty of inputs and outputs to connect all of your devices
- A sleek and modern design
- It doesn’t support Dolby Vision
Get an Immediate Inquiry Regarding the Product You Are Interested In.
- Amplifying 7 channels Two channels are driven by HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), and Dynamic HDR at 80 watts per channel into 8 ohms at 0.08 percent THD.
- DTS: XTM for a three-dimensional, immersive soundscape
- Without height speakers, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization and DTS Virtual: X® produce three-dimensional effects.
- Upscales standard-definition video streams to HD and 4K Ultra HD and supports 8K/60Hz pass-through (via HDMI inputs only)
- Decoding of Dolby® and DTS® surround sound Dolby Atmos support. This receiver can decode and play Dolby Atmos soundtracks from both movies and music.
- The receiver has built-in WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to stream music from your phone or laptop.
- The NR1711 comes with a sophisticated software interface that lets you control all your home theater equipment from a single screen.
What’s in the box?
When you purchase the Marantz NR1711, you’ll get the main receiver as well as remote controls for both the unit and the subwoofer. You’ll also get an owner’s manual and warranty card.
Price and Availability
One of the priciest Bluetooth speakers available on the market is the Marantz NR1711, which has a suggested retail price of over 124,900. Plan a consultation if you want additional information.
The design of the NR1711 is fairly standard for an AV receiver. It has a large central section with an OLED display, some controls, and a large number of inputs. On the back, you’ll find an array of HDMI ports, an RCA audio output, a USB port, optical and coaxial audio inputs, and an ethernet jack. The display is large and easy to read, and the layout of the buttons and controls on the front is intuitive and easy to use. The unit has a nice, clean aesthetic that looks great in any setup.
The sound quality of the NR1711 is pretty good for a mid-range AV receiver. The unit comes with a 5-channel amplifier and can handle a maximum of 110 watts per channel. This should be powerful enough for most setups and will allow you to crank the volume without fear of overloading the amplifier. The sound quality is also pretty neutral so you won’t get too much bass or treble emphasis. In other words, this is a low-noise amplifier that will faithfully reproduce your content’s sound without adding any artificial effect.
Contact us now if you’d like to learn more about the product.
|Brand :||The Marantz|
|Model :||The Marantz NR1711|
|Speaker’s Dimensions :||16.1 x 8.7 x 3.3 inches|
|Weight :||10.2 pounds|
|Sensitivity :||100 dB|
|Wattage :||110 watts|
|Inputs :||6 HDMI inputs, 1 HDMI output|
|Channels :||7.2 channels|
Can I use this receiver with an 8-ohm speaker setup?
Can I use this receiver with a turntable?
Can I use this receiver for professional audio setups?
Is this receiver a good choice for an Alexa setup?
Want to Know How to Choose the Perfect Solution for Your Audio System?
All in all, the Marantz NR1711 is a great choice for most home theater enthusiasts. It has a ton of useful features, including a few that you won’t find in many other models. It’s also well-designed, with a striking appearance that looks equally at home in a modern or futuristic setup. This is a good choice if you want something that can handle a wide range of media while still being affordable enough to make it worth your time.